Located in the very heart of Les Gets since 1995, La Centrale has been an emblem of the Les Gets real estate landscape for decades. Whilst the offices have been completely madeover following the change of ownership two years ago, the inherent values of service and trustworthiness that have always guided the agency now sit alongside the dynamic and international focus of the new team. The team of La Centrale is happy to be at hand to accompany you through your real estate project in Les Gets. Julie Nique, the new owner of the agency, answers some questions.
Gêtoise to her core
Julie Nique was born and raised in Les Gets. She completed her schooling in Annecy and Grenoble, then moved to Paris to complete a training in marketing and digital communication. Upon her return to Les Gets she took in depth knowledge and understanding of the resort and put it together with her qualifications and entered the Real Estate arena. Completing her apprenticeship with a well know developer specialising in alpine real estate projects and then a second post with a major international real estate agency Julie placed herself in the perfect position to take over La Centrale.
The challenge La Centrale
In 2017, after 22 years of high quality work in the rental and sales domains of the Les Gets Real Estate market, Denise Anthonioz, the founder of La Centrale, found herself looking to retire. This proved the perfect opportunity for Julie to take the plunge and take over the reins of La Centrale. It was with confidence in the future of the younger generation of Getoise that Denise passed the keys of the agency to Julie for her to continue to provide the same high level of service that clients had always known from Denise whilst bringing a fresh and modern outlook.
New agency, new digital tools
Julie has taken on the challenge with gusto and put in place;
- A new and experienced international team
- The implementation of a new customer and owner interface through the brand new website
- A complete renovation of the agencies offices
Thanks to the work of Julie and her dynamic team, La Centrale is now a modern, international and digitized agency that has remained close to its customers, faithful to it’s roots at the heart of the real estate history in Les Gets
3 tips from a local when investing in Les Gets
• Les Gets is a charming and authentic village perfectly located for its international habitants. Purchases in Les Gets tend to be driven by a desire to enjoy the resort with your family for the long term. Think about how you want to use your property with your family and invest in something that will work for your long term goals so you can create many memories around the fondue pot for years to come.
• Purchasing real estate is huge decision. It is vital that your agent listens carefully and explains fully. As a lifelong resident of Les Gets I am here to provide all the local knowledge and information regarding the area so that you also can feel like a local.
• As an ESF instructor I would, of course, sing the praises of Les Gets during the winter however our village is equally stunning during the summer. There are many lovely walks that I enjoy at the end of my working week. Walks that provide views of the Mont-Blanc, forests for my three children to play in and that will rejuvenate and reenergise you. Les Gets provides everything you need all year around.